The Milagro is the home for those looking for maximum function and livability in a Multi-Level Tiny House. Features our highest ceilings for lots of headroom and 1-2 loft space options.
The Milagro Tiny House
built by New Creation Tiny Homes of Madras, Oregon.
This master-crafted tiny house is now available and built to order. We offer nationwide delivery and have financing options available, OAC. The Milagro features up to 400 sqft of luxury living space. The gourmet kitchen features a dual induction cooktop, stainless steel refrigerator, custom cabinetry, and butcher block countertop. The deluxe bathroom has a flushing toilet, lots of storage, a spacious shower, and a washer-dryer combo (available as an upgrade) with storage above. The extra-large living room under a 10-foot ceiling and a French door entry make this an excellent space for relaxing or entertaining. The master loft features a queen-size bed, a custom upgraded wardrobe, and lots of storage. The second loft can accommodate two twin beds or one full-sized bed.
This home has upgraded radiant floor heat, floating stairs, a suspended loft, and an open concept living environment. Its custom interior and exterior finishes are designed to perfection for your tiny living pleasure.
This amazing tiny home is built to order, starting at $79,950. See details below. This model is also available in 20’, 26’, and 30' configurations with single or dual lofts. The model shown has several upgrades.
Sizes & Prices
starts at $89,975 Single Loft
starts at $99,975 Double Loft
Starts at $79,950 Single Loft
starts at $129,950 Single Loft
starts at $139,950 Double Loft
Standard Interior Includes:
- Basic White Base Cabinets
- Open Shelving
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Brushed Nickel Faucet & Hardware
- Single or Double Burner Induction Cooktop
- Refrigerator - Size Depends on Model Size & Layout
- White 2 Drawer Vanity with Porcelain Sink
- Chrome or Bushed Nickel Faucet & Hardware
- 36” Shower with Glass Surround
- Standard Flushing Toilet
- Tankless Water Heater - Propane
Main Living Spaces
- Painted Sheetrock Interior Walls
- Standard Wall Heat Centrally Located
Standard Exterior Includes:
- Exterior Vinyl Siding
- Metal Roof
- White Vinyl Low-E Argon Insulated Windows
- 30" Out Swing Full Light Entry Door
- Storage Options Available
- Laundry Options Available
Main living spaces
- Other Wall Options Available
- Radiant Floor Heat Available
- Farm Sink
- Butcher Block Counter Tops
- Custom Storage/Built-Ins
Many other options and upgrades are available to make each tiny house individual to its owner. Contact us to find out how to make one your own.